Working on behalf of our Automotive clients, you will be providing a professional, efficient and proactive service, reflecting the brand values of our clients. You will be receiving inbound calls from customers wishing to renew their automotive warranty, in line with the principle of treating customers fairly. You will be utilising your exceptional sales skills to ensure our customers are provided with all relevant information relation to our services and products. As a Warranty Coordinator you will have strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail to ensure in house and client systems are maintained and updated. You will be handling a high volume of in and outbound calls quickly and efficiently.
Warranty Coordinator Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm and 10am – 6pm. These rotate each week. 1 in 3 Saturdays you will be required to work (09:00 – 13:00) with one half day in the week.
- Maintain and update all current customer assistance details
- Accurate input of warranty information.
- Daily processing of Motor Warranty policies using manufactures intranet and computer programs
- Handle all incoming calls in a polite, efficient and proactive manner
- Capture data and provide customer with information
- Reply to all correspondence within defined timescales
- Maintain working knowledge of the client’s product range
- Actively look for opportunities to upgrade levels of cover through effective listening and identification of customer needs.
- Carry out outbound sales activity ensuring all regulatory and customer service standards and requirements are adhered to where appropriate.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Good working knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Able to communicate confidently with clients, customers and suppliers
- Basic understanding of FCA
- Flexible / adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Previous experience of working within a warranty department
- Basic understanding of automotive manufacturer products
You will receive excellent training for this role as we are dedicated to ‘Achieving Excellence Through Learning.’ You are always encouraged to bring your ideas and highlight any areas for improvement in processes.
In exchange for your expertise, experience and enthusiasm, we will offer support in continuing your personal and career development, in addition to providing a wide range of employment linked benefits.
We will provide you with competitive annual leave and contribute towards a company pension scheme. You will have access to a range of discounts on our products, as well as vouchers and discounts for high street and online retailers. You will also benefit from our company bonus scheme, Private Medical Cover, competitive annual leave, annual Flu vaccination, annual Eye Care vouchers, discounted Travel Insurance, Roadside Assistance free after 6 months’ probation, Corporate Social Responsibility and an Interest free season ticket loan after probation.
Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.
We are one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, grow, and shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Dedicated to bringing global protection and care, we are the B2B2C leader in insurance and assistance solutions in the following areas of expertise: travel insurance, assistance, mobile device & digital risks insurance, international health & life and automotive insurance. We care for our customers, and our caring nature extends to our employees. We don’t just hire people, we commit to them, nourish them and invest in their careers because we recognise that your development goes hand in hand with our growth and success.
We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
Altitude-Recruitment Limited acting as an employment agency and an employment business.