A fantastic opportunity to be part of a Sales & Marketing team for a global prestigious automotive manufacturer based in Milton Keynes.
Your role will be to contact prospective customers through a variety of different sales channels with the goal of influencing the customer to commit to a lead, whilst staying within the FCA regulatory guidelines when recommending products and services.
A proactive and fun team, you’ll be given extensive training to deliver an outstanding experience to potential customers. Whilst expected to maintain an in depth understanding of FCA regulatory requirements to ensure they offer a consultative approach when discussing financial information with customers ensuring they do not breach the current regulations.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will communicate effectively through the LiveChat sales channel, Customer Service Specialists are expected to influence 15% of all customers spoken to on the service into leads for the network, using their understanding of products and services to locate suitable vehicles on our Online Customer Service Specialists are expected to maintain an in-depth knowledge of GDPR and how this relates to customer and lead data. They must ensure that all data and leads processed are accurate and complies with GDPR.
- Strong sense of integrity to ensure all FCA regulations are followed when discussing offers.
- Previous experience of working in a regulated sales environment is preferential.
- The ability to self-motivate to drive themselves to hit sales conversion targets.
- Strong rapport building skills to quickly establish relationship with prospective customers.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure all GDPR regulations are adhered to.
- An understanding of the automotive industry and its products is preferential.
Altitude-Recruitment Limited acting as an Employment Agency and Employment Business.